Robert LeSage, Corporate Chef, and the team at Haliburton specialize in developing customized high-impact flavors and ingredients—both savory and sweet—enabling operators to easily offer signature flavor features for memorable menu items.
“Every dessert needs to have a balance of sweetness, acidity, richness, and texture,” he says, describing the flavor play in this White Chocolate Mousse Cake:
- White chocolate mousse: sweet, rich flavor and creaminess
- Mixed berry compote: acidity, brightness and varying texture
- Chocolate pearls and candied pistachios: visual contrast and crunchiness
- Vanilla crème anglaise: neutral sweetness
- Chocolate hazelnut sauce: rich, slightly bitter and nutty element