There is nothing like sitting out on a hot day with a fresh cup of cooling, soothing and delicious ceviche. At just 180 calories per serving, it’s also a good option for health-conscious patrons.
- 4 oz. Alaska snow crab pulled meat
- 8 oz. Alaska sole steamed
- 1/2 cup celery sliced
- 1/2 cup onion sliced
- 1/2 cup fennel sliced
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley leaves
- 1 tablespoon celery seeds
- 1 teaspoon fennel seeds
- 3 limes juiced
- 3/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 quart mesclun greens
- 1/4 cup matchstick carrots
- 4 5-in. whole wheat tortillas
- Pull crabmeat and sole to ensure bite-sized pieces.
- Mix pulled meat with celery, onion, fennel, parsley, celery seed, fennel, seed, lime juice, salt, pepper in clean mixing bowl and reserve chilled.
- Marinate approximately 1 hour before eating.
- Divide mixture into individual servings and place atop mesclun greens, allowing excess marinade to dress greens.
- Top with fresh carrots and serve with tortilla.
Courtesy of the Alaska Seafood Marketing Institute