Registration is now open for the 100th annual National Restaurant Association Restaurant Hotel-Motel Show, being held May 18-21, 2019 at McCormick Place, Chicago.
More than 2,300 exhibitors in 900+ product categories, and 65,000+ foodservice professionals will gather for world-class education, celebrity chef and mixologist demonstrations, plus special centennial anniversary festivities.
Favorite features and events will return:
- National Restaurant Association President & CEO Dawn Sweeney will host an exciting guest for a lively discussion about what’s next for foodservice and how our industry fits into the larger economy during Signature ’19.
- Attendees will see products that compel change in the industry highlighted through two awards programs:
- Food and Beverage Awards (FABI), honoring the best in taste, marketability, creativity
- Kitchen Innovations (KI) Awards, recognizing brilliant innovations that both improve back-of-house operations and benefit operators.
- The industry’s future will be mapped with features like Startup Alley, highlighting emerging, tech-savvy startups; TECH Pavilion, featuring the newest in industry technologies; and SuperSession, with speakers focused on the where we’re going and how to get there.
This year, the show is bringing back floor features and programs that added new energy, excitement, and education in 2018, including:
- The Global Food Expo, highlighting products and services that cross borders to enhance your business, wherever it is.
- The Balancing Act, enhancing career longevity through work-life balance for you and your employees.
- The Water Cooler, a place for dynamic conversations, networking, and idea-sharing.
- The Restaurant Revenue Growth Conference, a separate, concurrent event designed to kick-start creative, strategic thinking on critical revenue issues (separate registration required).
Visit Restaurant.org/Show for more details on the 2019 Restaurant Show and benefit from early bird pricing of $69, over 45% off the full price of $129.