Boursin® Dairy-Free Cheese Spread Crostini with Cannellini Beans, Heirloom Tomatoes & Thyme
Recipe courtesy of Chef Kathy Ruiz, Senior VP of Culinary, Fertitta Entertainment/Landry’s
Sponsor: Bel Brands USA
- 1 ea 18-inch baguette, cut into ¼-inch rounds
- 18 oz Boursin® Dairy-Free Cheese Spread Alternative, Garlic & Herbs
- 1 ea 15-ounce can of cannellini beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 c cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 2 Tbsp minced shallot
- 1 tsp chopped fresh thyme
- 2 Tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 Tbsp red wine vinegar
- As needed salt and pepper
- 1 tsp crushed red pepper
- Place sliced baguette on a sheet pan and toast in the oven at 300 degrees F until golden brown, 6 to 8 minutes. Reserve at room temperature.
- When crostini toasts are at room temperature, spread the Boursin Dairy-Free Cheese Spread evenly over the toast about ¼ inch thick.
- In a stainless steel bowl, stir together the remaining ingredients and let sit for about 30 minutes.
- Place equal amounts of cannellini and tomato mixture on top of the crostini and enjoy!
From the Best of Flavor 2022 issue of Flavor & The Menu, for chefs and menu developers. Read full issue online.