Australian Lamb T-Bones with Mint and Chile Crisp Chimichurri
Recipe courtesy of Brian Robertson, VP of Corporate Culinary, Fertitta Entertainment
Sponsor: True Aussie Beef & Lamb
- 24 Australian Lamb T-Bones
- 1 c course-chopped curly parsley
- 1 c mint leaves
- ¼ c chopped garlic
- ¼ c chopped shallot
- ½ c red wine vinegar
- 1 c extra-virgin olive oil
- 4 tsp salt and pepper blend
- ¼ c chile crisp
- Place lamb T-bones in two large gallon zip lock bags.
- Combine parsley, mint, garlic, shallot, vinegar, oil, chile crisp, salt and pepper in a food processor or blender and blend until completely pureed.
- Pour half of the chimichurri inside one of the lamb bags and the other half of the chimichurri into the second lamb bag.
- Close and shake each bag until each T-bone is evenly coated and refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Take T-bones out of the bags and grill over high heat to your desired temperature.
From the September/October 2022 issue of Flavor & The Menu, for chefs and menu developers. Read full issue online.