Boursin® Dairy-Free Cheese Spread Crostini with Cannellini Beans, Heirloom Tomatoes and Thyme
Recipe courtesy of Brian Robertson, VP of Corporate Culinary, Fertitta Entertainment
Sponsor: Bel Brands USA
- 1 (18-inch) baguette, cut into ¼-inch rounds
- 18 oz Boursin® Dairy-Free Cheese Spread Alternative, Garlic & Herbs
- 1 (15-ounce) can cannellini beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 c cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 2 Tbsp minced shallot
- 1 tsp chopped fresh thyme
- 2 Tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 Tbsp red wine vinegar
- As needed, salt and pepper
- 1 tsp crushed red pepper
- Place sliced baguette on a sheet pan and toast in the oven at 300 degrees F until golden brown, 6 to 8 minutes. Reserve at room temperature.
- When crostini toasts are at room temperature, spread the Boursin Dairy-Free Cheese Spread evenly over the toast about ¼ inch thick.
- In a stainless steel bowl, stir together the remaining ingredients and let sit for about 30 minutes.
- Place equal amounts of cannellini and tomato mixture on top of the crostini and enjoy.