By Rob Corliss
January 9, 2020
Brunch feels like the place where guests go to explore and stretch their culinary comfort zone, so introducing an array of global influences across the brunch menu is a natural progression. Ground these introductions in comfort, building off core menu successes where possible.
- Add a global flair to an existing classic brunch menu item while delivering mainstream appeal.
- Go authentic and create a new brunch menu item that represents the true culture of the global dish.
- Highlight a global region or specific cuisine each month, incorporating those flavors/ingredients/dishes of the cultures into your brunch menu, generating guest anticipation and marketing buzz.
- Create a tapas-style menu, where guests can sample global eats in a small portion and shareable format. This encourages experimentation and adventurous dining.
- Keep your current brunch menu as is; however, pair complementary global beverages as a way of introducing global experiences.
The bottom line is that brunch is associated with craveability, which drives guest loyalty, so ensure global menu items nail that aspect.