Baked Boursin® Artichoke Dip
Recipe courtesy of David Cox
Sponsor: Bel Brands USA
Servings: 12 shareable portions
- 8 c roughly chopped artichoke hearts
- 2 c chopped cilantro
- 2 c diced roasted red bell peppers
- ¼ c minced garlic
- 1 qt sour cream
- 3 c mayonnaise
- 24 oz Boursin® Professional Frozen Gournay Cheese Cubes, Garlic & Fine Herbs
- ¼ c chopped chipotles in adobo sauce
- ¼ tsp cayenne pepper
- ½ tsp ground black pepper
- 2 Tbsp Maldon sea salt
- 2 c grated asiago cheese
- Place all ingredients except the asiago cheese in a large mixing bowl.
- Using gloved hands, mix well until incorporated. Refrigerate for service.
- To order: Place a 10-ounce portion into a small baking dish and level out with a spatula. Sprinkle the top with a layer of asiago cheese and bake at 375 degrees F until hot and golden brown on top (au gratin).
- Serve with warm sourdough croutons or tortilla chips.