A creative take on the classic Manhattan cocktail, except this one uses sweet potato-infused vodka and mole bitters.
- Sweet potato chips crushed
- 1 ounce sweet potato infused vodka
- 1 ounce Dolins Sweet Blanc Vermouth
- 1 dash Bitterman’s Chocolate Mole Bitters
- Dip the edge of a coupe glass in honey and then roll it into a plate of crushed chips.
- Place ice cubes in a cocktail shaker.
- Pour vodka, vermouth and bitters over the ice; stir.
- Strain mixture into garnished glass.
Recipe by mixologist Robert Ortenzio for Yardbird, Miami