Yield: 1 serving
This signature house burger is topped with a crispy blend of shredded cabbage, carrot and scallions tossed with French’s® Crispy Fried Onions, sesame seeds and Frank’s® RedHot® Sriracha aioli.
Both Sriracha and aioli are trending so well the combination is sure to be a winner. This crunchy slaw appeals to consumer’s love of multi-sensual foods.
- 1/4 cup Frank’s RedHot® Sriracha Chili Sauce
- 1 cup Mayonnaise
- 1 each Burger bun
- 1 each Burger
- 1 slice Tomato
- 1/4 cup coleslaw mix
- 1/4 cup French’s® Crispy Fried Onions
- 1 tsp. Sesame seeds
- Sriracha Aioli: Combine Frank’s® RedHot® Sriracha Chili Sauce and mayonnaise. Hold refrigerated.
- To Build Burger: Warm bun and top with tomato and freshly grilled burger.
- Toss slaw and French’s® Crispy Fried Onions with 1 Tbsp. Sriracha Aioli. Add sesame seeds.
- Top burger with slaw. Spread top of bun with an additional Tbsp. of Sriracha Aioli. Close and serve.
Tips, Hints and Variations
Mix this slaw in small batches as needed to keep vegetables crunchy. This slaw is also wonderful on pulled pork sandwiches.
This Sriracha Aioli is wonderful on a variety of sandwiches from fried fish and chicken to roast beef and deli meats. This ratio of Sriracha to mayonnaise has a moderate heat level and will appeal to a broad consumer base. For a hotter aioli just increase the Sriracha to ½ cup per cup of mayonnaise.