Consider adding any of these offerings to your menu, or craft a shareable seafood platter with a combination of hot and cold signature selections. Pull in both seacuterie and classic dishes for a crowd-pleasing range of seafood options.
- Cold-smoked oysters topped with green-apple mignonette
- Chilled lobster and crabmeat “salad” topping a signature gazpacho
- Salmon tartar on housemade potato chips
- Bloody Mary shrimp ceviche
- Mini poke tacos
- Garlicky-cheesy crab dip spread over thick-sliced ciabatta toast and broiled (or baked) to golden and bubbly
- Grilled seafood sausage banh mi-style on a toasted bun spread
- Grilled oysters topped with Dijonaisse and chives
- Crispy fillet mini sliders with rémoulade and onion straws
- Pan-seared ahi tuna tacos
Shareable seafood is one of our top 10 trends for 2018. Read more.