- 1 lb Salmon Fillet skin-on, belly flap removed
- 2 oz olive oil
- 2 oz Olive Cured Tomato diced
- 2 oz Calamata Olive diced
- 2 oz cucumber peeled, diced
- ½ oz Fresh Thyme rough chopped
- ½ oz Fresh Dill rough chopped
- 2 oz Lemon Juice (fresh plus zest)
- ½ oz Sea Salt to taste
- ¼ oz Fresh Cracked Pepper
- 4 ea Shishito Peppers charred
- Dust salmon fillet with salt, and pepper. Drizzle with ½ oz. of olive oil. Grill over medium heat for 4-5 minutes per side.
- Combine remaining olive oil, tomato, olives, cucumber, thyme, dill, and lemon juice. Adjust seasoning with salt and pepper – hold at room temperature and allow to macerate.
- For service, drizzle 2-3 ounces vinaigrette onto service plate. Place salmon fillet on plate and garnish with charred Shishito Pepper.
- Optional Garnish: dill sprigs, shaved cucumber