- 24 Hoagie Roll, Split and Toasted
- 72 Chicken Tenders, Fried
- 5 cups Frank’s Hot Sauce
- 6 cups Carrot & Celery Slaw (recipe follows)
- 5 cups Avocado Blue Cheese Dressing (recipe follows)
Carrot and Celery Slaw
- 3 cups Shredded Carrot
- 3 cups Shredded Celery
- 3 tbsp vegetable oil
- 3 tbsp red wine vinegar
Avocado Blue Cheese Dressing
- 2 each Avocados from Mexico, Peeled, Pitted, Halved
- 1 each Avocados from Mexico, Peeled, Pitted, Diced
- 2 cups Blue Cheese Dressing
- 1 1/2 cups Blue Cheese Crumbles
Carrot & Celery Slaw
- Combine all ingredients.
- Let sit for thirty minutes to soften.
Avocado Blue Cheese
- Blend avocado halves and blue cheese dressing until combined.
- Add blue cheese crumbles and diced avocado and mix until incorporated.
Build each sandwich
- Build each sandwich by assembling in the following order:
- 3 chicken tenders tossed in ¼ cup hot sauce
- ¼ cup slaw
- ¼ cup blue cheese dressing
- Serve warm.