- 2 cups frozen blueberries
- 1 container peach Greek yogurt 5.3 ounces
- ½ banana
- 3 tablespoons almond milk
- 1 tablespoon honey
- ½ cup frozen blueberries thawed
- ½ banana sliced
- ½ cup sliced frozen peaches thawed
- ¼ cup granola
- 2 tablespoons chia seeds
- 2 tablespoons sliced almonds
- 2 tablespoons flaked coconut toasted
- Purée blueberries, yogurt, banana, almond milk and honey in blender until smooth. Transfer to two bowls, dividing evenly.
- Top each bowl with berries, sliced banana, sliced peaches, granola, chia seeds, almonds and coconut, dividing evenly between bowls.
Courtesy of the US Highbush Blueberry Commission